I wasn’t going to post this because I’m spilling the beans on some gifts I bought, but I can’t resist! I im’d Peter to share in my fun, but he must be asleep or singing or something. So, I just did some Christmas shopping on Spreadshirt. I know, I’m a terrible leader for adding my orders into the last-minute rush, but wouldn’t it be worse for my family to not have t-shirts as presents?
Here’s a sampling of what I did:
- Mom, substituting in her retirement gets: A lovely soft yellow shirt with “A teacher affects eternity” in metallic silver on the front with a rhinestone peace symbol on the back (she likes sparklies).
Dad, fisherman when he can gets: A chocolate (mmmmm) shirt with a black flock fish on the front and the saying “Even a fish wouldn’t get into trouble if he kept his mouth shut” in flock on the back.
- Lisa, my sister, gets: A chocolate (don’t shop while you are hungry) shirt with pink flock saying “Believe in the beauty of your dreams“. The believe is in Creampuff font and alone on a line.
- Jennifer, jr. high-aged niece, gets: A snuggly hoodie with “We must become the change we want. ~Ghandi” in silver on the front and a rhinestone peace symbol on the back.
- Caitlin, grade school-aged niece, gets: A black t with “Live the life you have imagined. ~Thoreau” and a red rhinestone heart on the front.
- Richard, uncle, gets: A navy polo with “I’m the decider. ~W” in the “logo” space, because I also get him a Bushisms calendar each year.
- Jane, aunt, gets: A chocolate (I really like chocolate) long sleeve t with pink flock that says “Practice diplomacy: Think twice, say nothing“. The “practice diplomacy” part is in Creampuff font. I like that font… and I’m still hungry!
That’s all I can tell you because some of the other folks might actually be reading this.
Hope these made you smile! I had a ball putting them together. Feel free to drop in your favorite quote or saying. I still have some more shopping to do! (Just FYI, Spreadshirt’s last day for holiday orders is the 18th for 2-day shipping and the 19th for 1-day.)