I was going to post something more thoughtful tonight, but the new season of The Unit started last night and Evan and I had to “sling” it tonight. What can I say? I worked at Los Alamos, remember? I’m amused by secret government operatives, since I knew a few spooks there.😉
So, something a little less serious tonight:
- In case any of you are forgetting what I look like, here are some vids for you:
- On Spreadshirt’s world famous Open Logo Project 1.6: http://olp.spreadshirt.net/wordpress/2007/09/25/insiders-viewjana-talks-olp/
- On Fortune’s Tech Talk: http://money.cnn.com/magazines/fortune/techtalk/
- I’m impressed with this from the interview — great questions — and from the editing — wow, showing on the site exactly what we were talking about.
- Sorry, Mrs. Stiles and Mr. Hall — my Speech teachers from high school and jr. high — for all the “ums”. Yes, you did teach me better than this. But it is CNN!!! I was nervous.
- This brings up point number two… yes, those are dark circles under my eyes. As I looked at myself in the mirror tonight, I thought “Hmmmm… I should have added ‘deal with jetlag’ as some percentage in my ‘what a CEO should be doing’ post.” I’d say that’s another 10%. Jenny, I hope that didn’t scare the horses.😉
- And point number three… I’m almost, possibly ready to go public with this… I am considering… doing Ironman Brazil in May. There I did it. Evan’s keen on doing one as soon as possible, and this one is open, and early in the season. My friend (and Ironman) Paul Mccarron told me when I started with my first sprint (Duxbury 2005 — I did not think I would finish!) that I would end up doing an Ironman. How did he know? So far, training has been going well. Thanks to Matthias (co-founder and CTO Spreadshirt) who is making me run FASTER and more often. One thing I know for sure… I will have the best shirt!
Well, on that note, I need to go and work on the circles under my eyes. I hope you are all well. Thanks for indulging me tonight.